How to Print Free Stickers at Home?
Okay who out there get’s crazy excited as I do about free printable stickers?!? Do you love them for all your paper projects? I will be honest with you, I can spend hours just looking up the perfect themed stickers and images to print or buy! You can add stickers for scrapbook projects, cards, happy planner layouts, party decorations, journals and much more. They are one of the most useful tools in a crafter’s toolbox. Therefore, I want you to have some beautiful winter themed free printable stickers sheets in your crafting tool box!
These stickers can be downloaded by two separate methods depending on if you have a die cutting machine such as a Cricut or a Silhouette or a just a color printer.
First, for those of you who have a die cutting machine you can do a download of the files for “Cricut Print and Cut“. Instructions below will be for the Cricut machine.
Secondly, there will be a printable version for those who have only a color printer. Download the PDF file and following the directions for the “PDF Label Print and Cut“.
How to use JK Crafts Stickers with Cricut Print and Cut?
What you will need: PNG and SVG image filesCricut die cutting machineCricut Design Space accountCricut Standard mat(green)Cricut printable white sticker paper 8.5 inches x 11 inchesColor Printer
- Make sure you first have signed up for the Cricut Print and Cut Stickers.
- Download png files to your device and extract all image files to a folder on your device.
- Login to Cricut Design Space and create new project.
- Upload and Browse to select file image from folder where you saved the extracted files.
- Select the complete option.
6. Select & Erase Tool.
7. Click Continue after you are satisfied with your image upload and then save. 8. Click images and filter on my images and insert into your project.9. Adjust images to desired size in canvas and then click make it!10. Design space will prompt you first to send the files to your printer.11. Confirm that your printer settings have been adjusted to the correct property settings to print on the thicker Cricut printing paper. Load your printer paper according to your printers manufacturers directions. 12. Confirm that the layout mat looks correct and move any images around the mat before you send to the printer. When finished send to printer. Now go do those crafts and leave down in the comments what you are working on! Don’t forget about taking time for yourself #JKCraftsTherapy! Learn more about the Craft Therapy Challenge and share here or on social media about your next Project! Crafting Out!Iva
How to use JK Crafts Stickers with only a Color Printer
What you will need: JK Crafts PDF downloadable file of imagesAvery Full Sheet Labels White 8.5 inches x 11 inches (8165)Color Printer
- Make sure you first have signed up for the PDF Label Print and Cut.
- Download PDF file to your device.
- Confirm that your printer settings have been adjusted to the correct property settings to print on the thicker printing paper. Load the Avery Full Sheet Labels to your printer according to your manufacturers directions.
- Print your stickers and cut out to enjoy!
Don’t forget about taking time for yourself #JKCraftsTherapy! Learn more about the Craft Therapy Challenge and share here or on social media about your next Project! Crafting Out!Iva
BELOW IS A PINTEREST FRIENDLY PHOTO. YOU CAN PIN IT TO YOUR CRAFTING BOARDS!
4 thoughts on “”